Before & After Image Slider (Juxtapose)
Allow the user to compare before-and-after photos using the interactive slider Juxtapose:
- Get the “before” image of a property from Google Maps Streetview
- Type in an address and click on the Streetview image
- Take a screenshot:
- On a Mac, ? + Shift + 4.
- Use the crosshairs to draw your image
- Get the resulting PNG from your desktop
- Crop it and save as a JPG
- Get a second image from the exact same location and perspective. Take your own photo or get an earlier/later one from Streetview.
- Create a slider using Juxtapose
- Publish it to get the embed code and place it in WordPress
- Ensure width = 100% for mobile
Last Updated: January 5, 2016, 10:07 pm AST