Create a Feature Package
A Feature Package consists of a cover story and other stories linked to it. [example].
- inserts the title of the cover story in the top navigation bar for ALL stories in the feature package
- inserts a list of all stories in the package and places it high on each story page
- beside this list, it inserts the Featured Image of the cover story and a link to it.
To make one…
- Choose the Feature Package story template
- Pick a single post to be the cover story
- While editing the cover story — and using the Related Stories functionality — search for other stories in the package to “relate” to it. Order the list of Related Stories as required.
- Optionally, make images span margin-to-margin
Last Updated: March 5, 2018, 10:57 am AST